South West Primary Science Share
In its most recent subject review of science Ofsted (Finding the Optimum) has said that in schools; ”Where leadership was strong, subject leaders focused on improving the quality of education, and not just on administration. They use(d this) information to decide the focus of science training sessions.”
All sessions will be held remotely from the 10th of October 2023 with the final session being on the 25th of June 2024, each session will start at 16:00 finishing at 17:00
Click on the sessions to learn more about each network event, or book sessions individually.
- 10th October - Explorify
- 21st November - Words in Primary Science
- 30th January - Subject TBC
- 12th March - Seashore Science
- 14th May - Effective Science Planning
- 25th June - Subject TBC
You will be able to
- Develop the teaching and assessment of working scientifically in your school
- Develop your schemes of work/learning in order to enhance the teaching and learning of science in your school
The entire package is free, booking is advisable as places are limited for each session.
Book now to attend all South West Primary Science Share sessions