Become a Trainer
If you are an experienced Science or Computing lead who would be interested in leading professional development for others, then we are able to provide you with the relevant training to become a STEM Learning accredited facilitator.
There are many benefits to joining this programme:
- The programme is an excellent development opportunity in itself
- Gain skills and experience to support staff development in your own setting
- Opportunity to join a national community of facilitators to network with
- Meet more local teachers and support their development
- Get paid (generally via your school) for your planning and delivery time
- Opportunity to run training within your own school for a reduced fee
In order to become accredited at the ‘associate’ (stage 1) level, you need to attend the three sessions which make up the package. Please find further information and booking links below.